With great bargains and free delivery, there is no reason not to shop online. I had an awesome time on BetterWorldBooks.com and bought 13 Pablo Neruda books, and one other really interesting non-fiction, The Man Who Loved Books Too Much recommended by my friend in the US. I worked successfully within my budget of US$50, and on average each book—even the hardcovers—costs about US$3.50. Awesome deal, isn’t it? Here are the stuff I bought...
Non Pablo Neruda books:
- The Man Who Loved Books Too Much: The True Story of a Thief, a Detective, and a World of Literary Obsession by Allison Hoover Bartlett
Pablo Neruda books:
- The Book of Questions
- Veinte Poemas de Amor y Una Cancion Desesperada
- Twenty Love Poems and a Song of Despair
- Fully Empowered (English and Spanish Edition)
- Captain's Verses (English and Spanish Edition)
- Fully Empowered
- Still Another Day (Spanish and English Edition)
- Pablo Neruda: Nobel Prize-Winning Poet (Hispanic Biographies)
- Neruda at Isla Negra
- Pablo Neruda: A Passion for Life
- My Life With Pablo Neruda
- Late and Posthumous Poems, 1968-1974: Bilingual Edition
BetterWorldBooks.com (for used books) is one of my favorite online booksellers. The other one is BookDepository.com (for new books). Both offer free delivery worldwide.
P/S: Hmmmm… I think I've bought two of the same books (Fully Empowered)…
P/S: For more updates, LIKE me on my Facebook pages at Alice Teh and The Weekend Traveler, OR FOLLOW me on Twitter and Instagram. See you there!