Rise at 5 AM. Spend that first hour on fitness, gratitude and reading.
My plan is to start the 5 AM practice on 1 November (and I will call it a date with 'Sam' because when all the characters of 5 AM are stuck together, they look like SAM). But since I'm still traveling I will change the start date to Wednesday, 5 November, to correspond with 5 AM.
In short, my dates with 'Sam' will start on 5/11 at 5 AM.
Here's what I will be doing from 5 AM to 8 AM:
- Rise at 5 AM.
- Meditate for 15 minutes.
- Feed Trio my cat.
- Hop onto the stationary bike for 30 minutes.
- Prepare and eat breakfast.
- Study MBA (alternate one of the two subjects every day).
- Start AM walk to bus station.
- Read Italian dictionary while waiting for and commuting in the bus to work.
P/S: For more updates, LIKE me on my Facebook pages at Alice Teh and The Weekend Traveler, OR FOLLOW me on Twitter and Instagram. See you there!