I will act now. I will act now. I will act now. Henceforth, I will repeat these words again and again, each hour, every day, until the words become a habit as my breathing and the actions which follow become as instinctive as the blinking of my eyelids. With these words I can condition my mind to perform every act necessary for my success. With these words I can condition my mind to meet every challenge.
The above passage is from Og Mandino's The Greatest Salesman in the World. As part of my 2014 goals, I will apply it to my other goals for the coming year:
- English degree (commencing January 2014)
- Chinese language (commencing January 2014)
- Project Mozzarella
- Ongoing Italian language mastery, including re-igniting "Weekly Italian Movie"
- Yoga mastery
- Workout (weekday walks and ongoing weight training)
- Project "O"
- Reading Challenge: A Year of Reading the World (Updated: 28 Dec 2013)
I'm also restarting my Chinese language self-study. It was "derailed" this year because Italian took over and it was a beautiful thing; it still is!
I wish everyone a fulfilling end to 2013 and a wonderful start to 2014!
Forget the literal attainment of your dream for now. Focus on just going for it. By simply going for the dream, you make yourself come true.
P/S: For more updates, LIKE me on my Facebook pages at Alice Teh and The Weekend Traveler, OR FOLLOW me on Twitter and Instagram. See you there!