|Here's a screenshot from one of the pages of the latest copy of the Cosmopolitan Italia in My Library.|
- Delivery is subito (immediate); you don't need to wait for the physical magazine to arrive and for international readers like me, it could mean I get the latest issue only one month later. Now I get it a few weeks earlier. Hurrah!
- I get to keep all the issues minus the piling up, just like Kindle e-books.
- I get to read it anywhere without carrying the load with me, again, just like Kindle e-books. The best part is I can also read it on my iPhone. For a person who loves traveling (just like me), it's heaven-sent. And in case you're wondering—wouldn't the page be too hard to read on a small phone screen?—fear not, the "Text" option is available for use. I switch between "Page" and "Text" when I read on my iPhone. I can also take screenshots of the pages I love, so what's not to like about Zinio?
- HUGE SAVINGS!! I can now read foreign magazines at a very much reduced rates. I'm currently subscribed to Cosmopolitan Italia, Elle Italia and I'm contemplating to add Vogue Italia to the list of subscription too. Others I subscribed apart from Yoga Journal are Cosmopolitan, La Cucina Italiana, and AFAR (it's a really nice travel mag)—all US editions.
- The variety of magazines and selection are awesome.
- I can't feel and smell the paper (I love touching and smelling).
- Some magazines are not compatible with iPhone so I can only read them on my PC; for example, all my Italian magazines mentioned in point 4 above.
The Verdict? I LOVE IT! It satisfies my need to read and it's actually quite fun to flip them through my PC or iPhone screen. I heard it's awesome with the iPad (but I don't own one—yet)!