Here's what I plan to do for the latest routine:
Poses 1 to 4 are held for 5 long breaths unless otherwise stated. To be done twice a week.
1. Up DogThe above opens up the chest, hips and back. Then continue with the following:
2. Bow (for 10 long breaths)
3. Supported Bridge on One Block
4. Seated Easy Twist
Poses 5 to 9 and are held for 10 long breaths; done on one side and then repeated on the other.
5. Cow Face
6. Ankle to Knee
7. Compass Prep
9. Split with Block under Hip
Poses 10 to 11 are held for 5 minutes on each side.
10. Pigeon - hold for 5 minutes on each side
11. Bound Angle
12. Reclining Goddess
IMPORTANT: DO NOT HOLD YOUR BREATH.