- Mastering the Italian language.
- Mastering yoga (and be able to bend into all those impossible-looking poses. A girl can dream...).
- Watch at least one Italian movie every week. Now, this is a tricky one because it's almost like a joke for me; I have not watch many (and I really mean many) movies that are of many years old. But I'm determined.
- Reconnect with music theory.
- Be better at my workout. By that I mean being able to do more push-ups, lift heavier-duty weights...
Do you have a list of focus areas as well? Do share!