I was at Sheng's blog and saw the post R, and what it is to me... . I decided to play as well, so I asked for a letter from her and she gave me the letter 'C'. Thanks, Sheng!
Here are the 10 C's of my life:
- Coffee - A must to kickstart my mornings
- Cats - I'm nuts about cats and had a few as pets
- Camera - I always carry one with me daily (that'd be my Canon A460 point-and-shoot) and for special photoshoots, I'll take my DSLR
- Christmas - It is both the day of birth of Jesus Christ and my hubby!
- Catherine - my bubbly, younger sister
- China - My late maternal grandpa was from China and I miss him so, so much. He used to share his Guinness Draught with me when I was a toddler...
- Computer - An important part of my life. I *heart* the Internet... my blog buddies... my Facebook buddies... my blog...
- Colours - I love colourful things and the colour orange makes me happy
- Cosmos - We are, after all, part of this harmoniously systematic universe!
AWARD: Kreativ Blogger
Jen of Up Close & Personal with LadyTink nominated me for this award! Thanks very much, my dear friend. Jen has a cute blog and a big fan of Disney's characters.
As highlighted by Jen's post, this award deals with the values we deem important in others. Here are the six values that are important to me, six things I don’t support, and my nomination of six bloggers:
Six values that are important to me:
- Sense of humour
Six things I don’t support:
My nomination of
six seven bloggers: